Tuesday, January 4, 2011

bz as usual.... mybe work is the only the thing tht can keep my mind off... is like pumping all the way... and i dun have to tink a thing. not much people understand... some says tht i am not treating myself fairly, some commented tht i am just insane. close one commented tht i am jz numbing myself... but actually, i realise tht no matter whether i am numbing myself or jz pushing myself... it didnt seems to be important anymore.. after all, i am happy with my life. though tiring, but at least many time it jz block myself from thinking... though i admit tht i tink alot when i am alone. things just flash black...
time flies... 2011 have jz come and 2010 jz gone like tis... time to welcome new stuff and challenge. now sure how my 2011 will be, but at least for the start it has been great...sometimes things are not easy to explain out in words. Wht you see, may not mean it exist and the same applies for wht you dun see, exist all the while.
friends say i have change. or should i remind them that this is then the actual me..?

No comments:

Post a Comment