Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If life could have been easier


If life could have been easier, simplier. but is only a if... reality is always cruel... it is never the way we wanted. ..kind of down, kind of moody. kind of upset...dUn know why.. is jz feelin this way.. finally ablt to settle down in my new co... and i am still getting on ok.... now, i am making plannins for my future, my life to be... guess is always the way where, is a matter you wan to do it or not... my aim is to dream more and hestiate less... i have to fight for wht i wan... expect for relationship. guess that is the only thing that is beyond my control... and i have learn not to think so much in it... i have enough of that. and i think enough is enough.. haha my life will be better than tomorrow.... and that is for sure.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment