Sunday, October 17, 2010

NOW I FOUND YOU

Now that I have found You, I know what it's like to be loved fully, deeply, immeasurably. I have never been loved by someone so completely, so intensely. I am perfectly accepted, perfectly loved, perfectly understood and perfectly cherished for everything that I am.
You tell me the things that You would like me to change in my life, and You help me work on them. I never feel condemnation or criticism from You, only the most perfect love.
I don't have to cover up my faults or weaknesses, because I know You will view them with compassion. You cover them with Your love; You accept them through Your forgiveness. Then You take my hand and we move on, together.
All of these and many, many more, are the precious reasons that I love You, Jesus.

PRAISE HIS NAME.......OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST! HAVE FAITH IN HIM AND BELIEVE, FOR WITHOUT HIM, WE ARE NOTHING!

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment