Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jesus

  • He is the First and Last,the Beginning and the End.
    He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all
    He is the Ardhitect of the universe and the manager of all times
    He always was, He always is, and He always will be
    Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated and never Undone !

    He was bruised and brought healing
    He was pierced and eased pain
    He was persecuted and brought freedom
    He was dead and brought life
    He is risen and brings power
    He reigns and brings Peace

    The World cant understand Him.The armies cant defeat Him.
    The schools cant explain Him, and The leaders cant ignore Him
    Herod couldnt kill Him, The Pharisees couldnt confuse Him
    and The people couldnt hold Him !
    Nero couldnt crush Him, Hilter couldnt silence Him,
    The New Age cant replace Him, and
    Darwin cant explain Him away !

    He is light, love, longevity and Lord
    He is goodness, kindness, gentleness and God
    He is Holy, Righteous, Mighty, Powerful and Pure
    His ways are right, His word is eternal
    His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.

    He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior
    He is my Guide, and He is my Peace
    He is my Joy, He is my comfort
    He is my Lord, and He rules my life !

    I serve Him because His bond is Love, His burden is light
    and His goal for me is abundant life
    I follow Him because He is the Wisdom of the Wise
    the Power of the powerful, and ancient of days,
    the rules and rulers, the leader of leaders,
    the overseer of the overcomers, and the sovereign
    Lord of all that was and is to come

    And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size
    His goal is a relationship with ME
    He will never leave me, never forsake me
    never mislead me,never forget me,never overlook me,
    and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book

    When i fall, He lifts me up.
    When i fail, He forgives
    When i am weak, He is strong
    When i am lost, He is the way
    When i am afraid, He is my courage
    When i am hurt, He heal me
    When i am stumble, He steadies me
    When i am broken, He mends me
    When i am blind, He leads me
    When i am hungry, He feeds me
    When i face trials, He is with me
    When i face persecution, He shields me
    When i face problems, He comforts me
    When i face loss, He provides for me
    When i face Death, He carries me Home

    He is everything for everybody everywhere
    everytime, and everyway, He is God
    He is faithful
    I am His and He is mine
    Everyday is a blessing for God is
    I love the Lord and Thank Him for all that he does
    in my life ; therefore, i'm passing this on

No comments:

Post a Comment